If you need help now, call us at: (470) 225-7710

Should You Continue Making Car Insurance Payments Following An Accident

Macon car accident attorney Ben Sessions discusses whether you should continue making car insurance payment following an accident in which your car is totaled out? The quick answer in no. You do not need to continue paying for the premiums that are on your current policy for the vehicle that was totaled in an accident. The obligations of your insurance company are fixed to you as of the day of the accident, which means those premiums don't go away simply because you stopped paying. If you have any questions about obligations for your insurance payments or questions concerning a car accident, please feel free to give the Sessions Law Firm a call today at (478) 254-2665.

Hiring A Lawyer

Hiring a lawyer is about more than getting a great result in your case. We understand that for many of our clients, the event that led them to call us causes them tremendous stress and anxiety. We will help you understand the process and how we can help. When you hire The Sessions Law Firm for your case, you will have a lawyer that is willing to take the time to help you and committed to delivering the best results possible.