What are the most frequent causes of workplace injuries?
By Ben Sessions on May 23rd, 2023 in
According to the Insurance Journal, the most frequent causes of workplace injuries include:
- Material handling (32 percent of total claims)
- Slips, trips and falls (16 percent)
- Being struck by or colliding with an object (10 percent)
- Accidents involving tools (7 percent)
- Traumas occurring over time, for example when a part of the body is injured by overuse or strain (4 percent).
If you have suffered an injury on the job as a result of any of these types of incidents, call our office today for a free consultation with a Georgia workers’ compensation attorney.