HURT IN A CAR ACCIDENT? WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
If you have been injured in a car accident and would like to speak with a qualified car accident attorney, contact The Sessions Law Firm now. If you are looking for a caraccident lawyer that will take your accident and your case as seriously as you do, we may be the car wreck lawyers for your. Are you looking for a car accident attorney that provide you with personal attention and commit the very highest level of effort to obtaining the maximum recovery possible in your case? Our careers are based on standing up for regular people in tough situations, so don't be intimidated by an insurance company. We are frequently asked what the difference is between our firm and others that handle car wreck cases. In large part, the difference is our attention to detail. Call a car accident lawyer at The Sessions Law Firm today. We have offices in Atlanta, Macon, and Columbus in order to better serve clients throughout Georgia.
- Should I talk to an insurer about my car accident?
- Can't I show the insurance company my medical bills and handle this on my own?
- Should I sign any documents provided by an insurer after a car accident?
- What must be done immediately after a car accident?
- How do we prove causation of injuries in a car accident involving multiple vehicles?
- What are punitive damages in a car accident case?
- Can I settle my claims involving one insurance company and still pursue a recovery under another insurance policy after a car accident?
- How will my medical bills be paid after a car accident?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage and why is it so important?
- How important are medical expenses in determining my recovery following a car accident?
- What is medical payments coverage and why is it important in my car accident case?
- 5 things you must do after a car accident
Many car accidents involve complex issues of determining how the accident occurred, what types of medical treatment (and expenses) should be incurred as a result of the accident, determining how much insurance coverage is available to pay for damages and injuries, and subrogation or reimbursement issues. The car accident lawyers at The Sessions Law Firm will provide you with a detailed plan of action to help you obtain the compensation that you deserve – as quickly as possible.
We also provide a lot of information regarding the car wreck recovery process in our Tips of the Day:
- How does medical payments coverage affect the recovery that you will obtain after a car accident?
- Why is an uninsured motorist policy so important to protect you in the event of car accident?
- Can a lapse in medical care affect my car accident case?
- Should I follow the referral from a medical care provider to a certain lawyer?
If you are looking for a motorcycle accident attorney that knows how to help you obtain the recovery that you deserve following a motorcycle accident, a motorcycle accident lawyer at The Sessions Law Firm can help. Our motorcycle accident attorneys understand how catastrophic motorcycle accidents can be, and we understand what it takes to obtain the maximum recovery for your case.
The process of getting injured people the compensation that they deserve after a car wreck frequently involves complex issues of insurance coverage, hospital liens, and reimbursement claims by healthcare insurers. Many lawyers simply do not explain these issues and how they affect the amount of money that you will obtain from a settlement or a judgment after a trial. Our car accident lawyers will take the time to help you understand how these problematic issues can affect your recovery.
In Georgia, if you intend to recover for an injury caused by someone outside of work, you are required to show that your injuries were caused by the other person not exercising the level of care that they should have. You have to show that the person or company did something wrong. Often times, personal injury lawyers simply take on too many cases and their attention is too distracted to do the work early on to establish that the other party was at fault for the accident that caused your injuries. The problem that is created when lawyers wait too long to work on your case is that the evidence and the witnesses fade. What could have been established easily very early on after your accident may become extremely difficult several months later. Don't take that sort of chance with your case and your chance to recover. If we accept your case, you can rest assured that we will do the work required to preserve evidence and the statements of witnesses necessary to prove your case.
If someone that you love was killed as a result of the careless or negligent acts of someone else or a company, the wrongful death attorneys at The Sessions Law Firm can help. Understanding your loved one's life is a crucial part of the wrongful death case, but one of the things that must be done immediately is to begin working on establishing how, in fact, the death was caused. Your loved one cannot tell the story of the accident, so we need to work quickly to obtain the witnesses and other evidence necessary to tell the story of the accident.
We are placing an increased emphasis on living actively, exercising, and being outdoors. With this emphasis, interest in bicycling has grown exponentially. Unfortunately, bicyclists face a very high risk of injury on our roadways due to inattentiveness and carelessness by motorists and because our infrastructure simply does not make it safe for many cyclists. If you have been injured on your bicycle, The Sessions Law Firm would like to help you.
If you were hurt on another person's or a business's property, please call the premises liability attorneys at The Sessions Law Firm. We may be able to help you recover for your injuries. Premises liability cases take all different forms. They can range from slipping on a business's steps to inadequate security measures being taken by an apartment complex.
DUI & CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
If you need an experienced and qualified DUI & criminal defense lawyer that will do everything possible to help you, contact The Sessions Law Firm today.
We understand how overwhelming a DUI arrest can be, and we can help. If you are looking for an experienced and qualified Atlanta DUI lawyer, The Sessions Law Firm, LLC, can help. Beyond being consistently recognized as a SuperLawyer and maintaining a perfect 10.0 AVVO rating, Ben Sessions of The Sessions Law Firm, LLC, is 1 of only 4 attorneys in Georgia to be Board Certified in the DUI Defense. Ben Sessions has successfully defended all different types of DUI cases throughout each of the courts in metro Atlanta.
We try to provide clients and even those that do not decide to hire us with some helpful information about Georgia DUI law and their case. Below are a few of the topics that most clients would like to address:
- What is the statute of limitations for a Georgia DUI case?
- What is a DUI less safe charge, and how do we defend those charges?
- How do you defend a vehicular homicide charge in Georgia?
- How do I get my driver's license back after an administrative license suspension for a DUI?
- What is a DUI less safe charge in Georgia?
- What does the recent Olevik decision do to my DUI case?
- When must Miranda warnings be given in a DUI case?
- Think strategically about the order and type of pre-trial motions argued in your DUI case
- Why do most lawyers encourage people to refuse to submit to blood, breath, or urine tests?
- What happens when an officer provides misleading information about the implied consent notice in a Georgia DUI case?
- If you have a chance to have a preliminary hearing in your DUI case, take advantage of the opportunity.
- How do I decide whether to take my DUI case to trial?
- How do I choose a DUI lawyer when every lawyer seems to claim that they are "the best" or an "expert in DUI defense"?
- Are DUI field sobriety tests a "search" for the purposes of the 4th Amendment in Georgia?
- Did the police obtain a search warrant for your blood in your DUI case?
The value of having an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney cannot be understated. Whether you are wrongly charged or accused of a crime or if you need an attorney to help you argue for a lesser sentence, attention to detail and work are needed to help you. Contact The Sessions Law Firm, LLC, today to schedule a consultation with one of our Atlanta criminal defense attorneys.
We have worked to provided extensive information here that will help you understand what the process in your case will look like, and we also provide a lot of materials that will actually help lawyers and pro se defendants more effectively defend their cases.
A few of the topics that you can find on our blog are:
- An explanation of bond hearings in Georgia criminal cases;
- An explanation of arraignment hearings in Georgia criminal cases;
- Motion hearings in Georgia criminal cases; and
- How particular must an criminal indictment be in Georgia.
If you have been charged with possessing, possessing with the intent to distribute, trafficking, or manufacturing illegal drugs, an Atlanta drug charge attorney at The Sessions Law Firm, LLC, can help. Atlanta criminal defense attorney Ben Sessions has successfully defended clients charged with drug offenses in each of the metro-Atlanta courts and numerous other jurisdictions throughout Georgia.
Many people needlessly suffer anxiety and stress because the lawyer handling their case does not understand how criminal cases are prosecuted in the Atlanta Municipal Court, the Fulton County State Court, or the Fulton County Superior Court. The processes in these courts, as is this case in most jurisdictions throughout the State, are different from many other jurisdictions, and we can frequently use these processes to our advantage because we act proactively for our clients. Let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you in your case.
Contact our office today today schedule a consultation regarding your case.