If you have been charged with a crime in Atlanta, you need an experienced Atlanta criminal defense lawyer that will aggressively pursue your defense. Ben Sessions of The Sessions Law Firm, LLC, understands how cases are prosecuted in Atlanta and he understands what it takes to deliver results.
Many clients do not know what to expect in the form of a defense to their criminal charges. Most reputable criminal defense lawyers know that what is appropriate in any given case can vary. However, beginning the process of determining what is appropriate should begin as soon as possible.
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ATLANTA CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER WITH A TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS, CONTACT THE SESSIONS LAW FIRM.
Ben Sessions of The Sessions Law Firm have proven record of success in defending criminal charges in Atlanta, Georgia. Ben Sessions has developed a reputation among other lawyers as a go-to criminal defense attorney in complex and difficult criminal cases. If you are looking for a lawyer that understands the courts in and around Atlanta and understands what is required to deliver exceptional results in difficult cases, call The Sessions Law Firm today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED CRIMINAL LAW QUESTIONS & PROBLEMS
- Can I withdraw my guilty plea?
- Is there a strategy behind the order in which criminal defense motions are presented?
- What is the "open fields doctrine" and how does it affect the admissibility of evidence in my criminal case?
- How do I decide whether to take my case to trial?
- Does the jury determine if I actually consented to the search?
- What does "venue" mean in a Georgia criminal case and why is it so important?
- Do you have the right to a bond if not indicted within 90 days?
- If you do not reside in Georgia, be careful before entering a plea in Georgia.
YOUR ATLANTA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY AT THE SESSIONS LAW FIRM WILL ACT WITH THE URGENCY THAT YOU EXPECT AND GIVE YOUR DEFENSE THE ATTENTION THAT IT DESERVES.
One of the problems that many people encounter with criminal defense lawyers is that the lawyers give them real attention prior to being retained, but after the lawyer is hired, there does not really seem to be any sense of urgency. Criminal defense attorney Ben Sessions understands how important it is to get to work on your defense as soon possible. The urgency and dedication that we give to each of our clients' cases translated to exceptional (and, frequently, early) success in the defense of criminal charges.