As one of the most populated counties in Georgia, Gwinnett County is one of the most common locations of car accidents. If you would like to speak with an experienced Gwinnett County car accident lawyer, the injury lawyers at Sessions & Fleischman can help. Getting started is simple. Call us today to schedule a free consultation. We will immediately begin helping you take steps to protect your rights and recovery from the accident.
GWINNETT COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT DATA (2015-2018)
Below are the number of automobile accidents that occurred in Gwinnett County from 2015 to 2018:
Below are the number of automobile fatalities that occurred in Gwinnett County from 2015 to 2018:
Below are the number of bicycle fatalities that occurred in Gwinnett County from 2015 to 2018:
Below are the number of pedestrian fatalities that occurred in Gwinnett County from 2015 to 2018:
Below are the number of DUI-related fatalities that occurred in Gwinnett County from 2015 to 2018:
BUSIEST (AND MOST DANGEROUS) ROADS IN GWINNETT COUNTY
Any experienced Gwinnett County car accident lawyer will tell you that the most dangerous roadways in Gwinnett County are I-85 and GA 316. The speed at which drivers travel on a given road remains one of the factors that most highly correlates with the dangerousness of the road, and for that reason, I-85 and GA 316 are among the most dangerous roads in Gwinnett County. However, there are some roads beyond the major interstates and highways that we should be aware of:
The busiest roads in Gwinnett County are:
- Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road, Georgia, USA
- McCart Road, Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA
- Dacula Road, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA
- Mt. Moriah Road, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA
GWINNETT COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT INFORMATION
The Gwinnett County Superior Court is located at:
Gwinnett Justice and Administration Building
75 Langley Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
The primary telephone number for information related to the Gwinnett County Superior Court is (770) 822-8100.
Gwinnett County Superior Court Judges
The Gwinnett County Superior Court Judges are:
• Chief Judge George F. Hutchinson III
• Judge R. Timothy Hamil
• Judge Ronnie K. Batchelor
• Judge Warren Davis
• Judge Karen E. Beyers
• Judge Kathryn M. Schrader
• Judge Randolph G. Rich
• Judge Tracey D. Mason
• Judge Tracie H. Cason
• Judge Tadia D. Whitner
• Judge Angela D. Duncan
GWINNETT COUNTY STATE COURT INFORMATION
The Gwinnett County State Court is located at:
75 Langley Dr. SW,
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
The primary telephone number for information related to the Gwinnett County State Court is 770-822-8000.
MAJOR HOSPITALS IN THE GWINNETT COUNTY AREA
Major hospitals in the area are:
• Gwinnett Medical Center, located at 1000 Medical Center Boulevard Lawrenceville, GA 30045
• Gwinnett Women’s Pavilion, located at 550 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
• Emory Johns Creek Hospital, located at 6325 Hospital Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30097
• Northeast Georgia Medical Center located at 743 Spring St NE, Gainesville, GA 30501
• Emory at Sugarloaf located at 1845 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097
GWINNETT COUNTY TOWING SERVICES
Towing service in the county are provided by:
• Statewide Wrecker Service, located at 263 Luxomni Rd NW, Lilburn, GA 30047
• Willard Wrecker Service, located at 719 W Shadburn Ave, Buford, GA 30518
• Superior Towing and Recovery, located at 800 Indian Trail Lilburn Rd NW b103, Lilburn, GA 30047
• Express Towing, located at 2785 Buford Hwy #102C, Duluth, GA 30096
• 24 Hr Towing Service Gwinnett, located at 1350 Scenic Hwy, Snellville, GA 30039
These towing service provider provide 24 hour a day service.
Cities Within Gwinnett County
The county is named after one of Georgia’s most famous signers of the Declaration Independence – Button Gwinnett.
The county seat of Gwinnett County is Lawrenceville.
Speak with An Experienced Gwinnett County Car Accident Lawyer About Your Case Today.
Call Sessions & Fleischman at (470) 225-7710 for a free consultation.