Personal Injury Attorney in Warner Robins, GA
Warner Robins Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one been injured and need a Warner Robins Personal Injury Lawyer? Are you or a loved one experiencing stress over medical bills and dealing with insurance companies please contact our personal injury law firm. We want to help you through any serious injuries and help your financial recovery from those medical expenses. Our law office holds a professional attorney-client relationship fighting for you to gain the best verdicts for your case. Sessions & Fleischman has years of experience handling personal injury cases and we want to help you through your accident injuries.
What should I do if I’m injured in Houston County?
There are many different types of injuries ranging from a devasting car accident to slipping on a drink at a restaurant. However, these catastrophic injuries can have serious financial, physical, and emotional effects on our lives. No matter where or how you are injured there are two important components to keep in mind.
- Do not accept money or sign paperwork from an insurance company: By signing or accepting money you are waving away your right to recover more money in the future. Insurance companies usually offer money immediately after an injury however a majority of these offers are extremely low. You deserve to be compensated for the negligence incurred causing your injury.
- Contact a Warner Robins Personal Injury lawyer: By reaching out to a personal injury lawyer they will provide you with legal advice that will guide you through the legal process. The personal injury attorney knows how to work with insurance companies and works with these cases daily.
Types of injury claims that are most considered by Warner Robins Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accidents
- Truck accidents and other vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful Death
- Slip or trip and fall accidents
- Accidents where a car hits a bicyclist or pedestrian
- Injuries that happen during muggings
- Nursing home neglect
- Defective product claims
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous medical devices
- Harmful prescription medications
- Premises liability
How can I tell if I have a valid personal injury claim?
If you were injured through no fault of your own, you probably have a valid claim. Under Georgia law, most injuries are caused by someone’s negligence. Many injury victims believe that they somehow are responsible or could have prevented what happened but in most cases, this is not true. Due to if someone had been more careful or paid more attention then your injury would have never happened.
What’s the deadline for making a personal injury claim in Warner Robins?
State and federal laws impose strict deadlines on personal injury claims in the City of Warner Robins and elsewhere in Georgia. Hiring a Personal Injury attorney will help you in making sure you will never miss a deadline or not recover any money because you did miss a deadline. Unless otherwise told the statute of limitations for a personal injury claim is two years.
Will I have to sue someone for my personal injury claim?
Almost all personal injury claims are against insurance companies, not people—and many never involve lawsuits. Sometimes, an insurance company does refuse to negotiate which could lead to going to court. However, if this were to occur Sessions & Fleischman will work hard to gain the best outcome for your case. Nevertheless usually our law office resolves claims with the insurance company before the case ever gets to court.
Talk to a Warner Robins Personal Injury Lawyer with a Free Consultation
We’re focused on getting to the heart of your case. It’s really easy to get bogged down in the details of any given case and to get held up with procedural problems. When delays occur, evidentiary problems arise with the loss of evidence and an inability to locate witnesses. Our goal is to make this process as simple as possible we can for you and to help you understand what is going to happen with your case – it is your personal injury case. We want you to know what actionable steps we’re taking to make sure that we help you get the maximum recovery out of your case as quickly as possible. Those are our goals and everything that we do going forward should be with those goals in mind.