Clayton County DUI Lawyer
Do you need to talk with a Clayton County DUI Lawyer? A DUI lawyer at The Sessions Law Firm can help you. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We will help you understand the process that your case will follow and we work to help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Cites within the County
Clayton County is a county located in the north central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2018 census, the population was 289,615. The county seat is Jonesboro. Clayton County is included in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area and the list of cities are below:
- Forest Park
- Iron Dale
- Lake City
Clayton County recorded DUI is 505 cases.
Current Sheriff of Clayton is Mr. Victor Hill, office post is located at 9157 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA 30236, Unites States.
Approved bonding companies are:
- JAM Bonding (678) 879-4023
- A-Atlanta Clayton Bail Bond Company (770) 472-7277
- Better Bonding Company (770) 716-9889
- Eagle Bonding Company (678) 432-9538
- Free At Last Bail Bonds (678) 806-9726
- Anytime Bail Bonding (770) 472-0069
Clayton Court System
located at 9151 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA 30236, United States and current clerk is Ms. Jacquline D. Wills (770) 477-3395.
Superior Court judges are:
- Chief Judge Geronda V. Carter
- Judge Robert L. Mack
- Judge Shana Rooks Malone
- Judge Aaron B. Mason
- Judge Kathryn L. Powers
State Court judges are:
- Chief Judge Linda S. Cowen
- Judge Michael T. Garrett
- Judge Margaret Spencer
- Judge Shalonda Jones-Parker