Do you need to talk with a DeKalb County DUI Lawyer? A DUI lawyer at The Sessions Law Firm can help you. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We will help you understand the process that your case will follow and we work to help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Cites within the County:
DeKalb County is a county in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2018 census, the population was 756,558, making it Georgia’s fourth-most populous county. Its county seat is Decatur. DeKalb County is included in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area and the list of cities are below:
- Belvedere Park
- Pine Lake
- North Druid Hills
- Avondale Estates
- Gresham Park
- North Decatur
- Stone Mountain
- Druid Hills
Route 64 and Peace Road are considered to be the busiest road in DeKalb County while the recorded DUI incident is 642.
Melody M. Maddox was sworn in on July 11, 2019 as the new second-in-command Chief Deputy Sheriff of DeKalb County by Sheriff Jeffrey L. Mann. DeKalb County Sheriff Jeffrey L. Mann has appointed a new second-in-command and the current Sheriff’s department jail address is located at DeKalb County Jail Operations DeKalb County Jail 4425 Memorial Drive Decatur, GA 30032
Approved bonding companies are:
- 24 Fast Bail Bonds Of Dekalb (404) 975-1313
- A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds (404) 298-9722
- Free At Last Bail Bonds (404) 294-1366
- A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds (770) 627-3235
- (770) 627-3235 (404) 523-2352
DeKalb Superior Court is located at 556 North McDonough Street, Ground Floor, Decatur, GA 30030, United States and current clerk is Ms. Debra DeBerry (404) 371-2836.
Superior Court judges are:
- Asha F. Jackson, Division 2-Chief Judge • LaTisha Dear Jackson, Division 7
- Clarence F. Seeliger, Division 3 • Linda W. Hunter, Division 8
- Courtney L. Johnson, Division 1 • Stacey K. Hydrick, Division 6
- Gregory A. Adams, Division 5 • Tangela Barrie, Division 10-Presiding Judge
- Shondeana C. Morris, Division 4 • Mark Anthony Scott, Division 9
DeKalb State Court is located at 3rd Floor Administrative Tower, 556 N McDonough St #300, Decatur, GA 30030, United States.
State Court judges are:
- Traffic Division
- Kiesha R. Storey – Division A
- Brian K. Ross – Division B
- Kimberly A. Alexander – Division C
- Ronald B. Ramsey, Sr. – Division D