Personal injury victims and the families of deceased victims have the right to expect that the person or business(-es) responsible for causing their injuries will be held accountable. In a civil claim, we seek to hold the responsible parties accountable by obtaining the maximum settlement or judgment possible. We seek to obtain the maximum possible compensation for our clients. Injury victims and their loved ones are entitled to compensation based upon medical bills, future medical treatment and expenses, lost income, future loss or impairment of ability to work, daily physical pain, physical injuries, disability, emotional suffering, scarring, disfigurement, and numerous other losses and expenses they suffer. Personal Injury victims need and deserve representation from experienced Brookhaven personal injury attorney to determine how and why the incident or injuries happened, who is responsible, and to seek recovery and compensation for the full amount allowable under Georgia law.
Our law firm understands how important it is to hold the person, company, or governmental entity that caused your injury accountable. We also understand how important it is to be skilled and experienced in litigating against insurance companies. Do not take a chance on your future and your family’s wellbeing attempting to settle an injury case on your own.
Types of Cases Our Brookhaven Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The Brookhaven personal injury attorneys at The Sessions Law Firm can help you with an injury claim permissible under Georgia law. Call us today if you would like a free consultation to discuss whether you have a viable personal injury claim. Below are some of the primary types of personal injury cases that we handle:
- Car accidents / auto accidents,
- Wrongful death cases,
- Truck accidents,
- Defective product / product liability claims,
- Dog bites,
- Premises liability claims,
- Negligent security claims,
- Brain injuries,
- Bicycle accidents,
- Pedestrian accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents,
- Medical malpractice,
- Nursing home injuries,
Top-Rated Brookhaven, GA Personal Injury Attorneys
Georgia personal injury law can be complex, and if you have the right personal injury attorney, it can make a significant difference in the recovery that you obtain.
- We are accessible. Many clients are frustrated by the lack of communication that they receive from their personal injury attorney during the case. When you hire The Sessions Law Firm to represent you, you will have the ability to speak directly with your attorney.
- You will understand the process that your injury case will follow. Within our firm, legal representation means more than simply checking the boxes in filing a lawsuit. When you select our firm to represent you in your personal injury case,
- You will not need to worry about legal problems like how to initiate insurance claims, how to initiate a personal injury lawsuit, the statute of limitations, making sure that you have sued all legally responsible people or corporations, and other legal problems that a qualified personal injury attorney can address.
- An experienced personal injury lawyer at The Sessions Law Firm will help you understand what a fair settlement should be in your case.
- Obtain a free consultation today from one of our experienced attorneys today.
Speak With A Brookhaven Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Call Sessions & Fleischman today to schedule a free case evaluation regarding your personal injury case.
Disclaimer: We offer the information this site for informational purposes only. In order to engage and retain our personal injury law firm for representation in your case, you must have a written fee agreement.