Some of Ben’s recognitions include:
|SuperLawyers’ Top 100 Lawyers||SuperLawyers Magazine||2019|
|Board Certified DUI Defense Specialist||National College for DUI Defense||2014|
|Legal Elite||Georgia Trend Magazine||2014|
|Legal Elite||Georgia Trend Magazine||2012|
|DUI Court Advisory Committee||Atlanta Municipal Court||2011|
|DUI Lawyer of the Year||Georgia Defense of Drinking Drivers (DODD)||2011|
|Greatest Trial Victory of the Year||Georgia Defense of Drinking Drivers||2010|
|Georgia Super Lawyers – Rising Star||Atlanta Magazine||2010|
|NHTSA and IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Practitioner||LaPier & Associates|
TIME AND DEDICATION TO OUR CLIENT’S CAUSE DISTINGUISHES BEN SESSIONS FROM MOST OTHER LAWYERS.
Many clients needlessly suffer and endure hardships because their lawyer is unwilling or unable to commit the time and resources needed to pursue their case. Whether it is a car accident case or the defense of a DUI, The Sessions Law Firm promises to commit the attention necessary to aggressively pursue each of our client’s causes.
BEN SESSIONS HAS A PROVEN RECORD OF SUCCESS IN THE COURTROOM.
Ben Sessions has personally tried over 50 cases to a jury, but a lot of our clients do not come to us expecting or wanting a jury trial. They want their cases resolved quickly and as amicably as possible without the stress of a trial. We understand that, but we also recognize that preparing for a jury trial is frequently the best way to a resolve a case. When you meet with us, we’ll help you understand the process and we’ll also relieve a lot of the stress that you may have about the process involved with your case.
If you want a lawyer that is willing to fight to the very end for your cause, Ben Sessions is the lawyer for you. Ben has built his reputation among former clients and other lawyers by being willing to stand up for people in the hardest times in their lives. If the obstacles in your case seem too large, if the other side appears too rich, if the other side appears to have too much power, Ben Sessions is the lawyer you need to call.
For many of our clients, the difference between having a decent remainder of their life and having to scrape by is our service. If you want and need a Macon personal injury lawyer that actually understands and cares about your future and your family’s future, contact The Sessions Law Firm. We take our clients’ cases to heart. We wake up thinking about them and we go to bed thinking about them.
I spend most of my time working on clients’ cases. I truly enjoy this work, and I enjoy trying to help clients get justice for the wrong that has injured them. When I am not working on my clients’ cases, I am spending time with my family.
- Defense – Mock Trial, Mastering Scientific Evidence in DWI/DUI Cases (New Orleans, LA, April 4-5, 2019)
- Closing Statements That Get Attention & Jury Instructions, Civil Trial: Everything You Need to Know, Atlanta, GA (2018)
- Ethical Considerations, Civil Trial: Everything You Need to Know, Atlanta, GA (2018)
- Cross-Examination of the SFST Officers – Strategies and Tactics to Win, DUI and Motor Vehicle Summit, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2018)
- EFFECTIVE WAYS TO UNDERMINE THE STATE’S BREATH TEST CASE, Georgia DUI Update (Georgia ICLE, May 2017)
- Jury Selection: The Ultimate Guide Jury Selection Strategy (2017)
- Georgia Public Defenders Council – Summer Seminar, Cross Examining the FST Officer (2017)
- Georgia Defense of Drinking Drivers Trying A Test Case Without An Expert (2016)
- NCDD Winter Session Maximizing Mouth Alcohol as a Breath Test Defense (2014)
- DUI Super SymposiumDefending the Under-21 DUI Breath Test (2014)
- DUI Boot Camp Defending the Breath Test Case Without An Expert Defending the Breath Test Case Without An Expert (2014)
- Defense of Driving Drivers Institute Defending a Breath With or Without an Expert (2014)
- Annual Public Defender DUI Seminar Effective Use of Motions (2014)
- Big Apple DWI Seminar Using Mouth Alcohol to Impeach the Test (2013)
- Annual Public Defender DUI Seminar – Using Mouth Alcohol to Impeach the Test (2013)
- 3rd Annual DUI Super Symposium Trying a Breath Test Case Without an Expert (2013)
- Defense of Drinking Drivers Institute Demystifying Breath Tests: How To Win Your Test Case (2012)
- Impaired Driving 1-Day Seminar for Legal Professionals Defending Under-21 DUI Breath Test Case: The “Gap” Case (2011)
- Defense of Drinking Drivers InstituteYour Expert Witness “On a Budget”: The Importance of Using an Expert (2011)
- Georgia Public Defenders DUI Seminar Effective Cross-Examination in DUI Cases (2010)
- Georgia Defense of Drinking DriversEffective Cross-Examination Techniques for Trial (with Mike Hawkins) (2010)
- 1st Annual DUI Super Symposium Effective Use of Motions to Attack the Admissibility of State-Administered Tests (2010)
We have an extensive network of resources that allows our Firm to commit a level of attention to detail to your case that is unparalleled by other firms.
Ben Sessions has been consistently recognized as a SuperLawyer and a Legal Elite by his peers within the legal community, and he has won the praise and trust of his former clients. If you need a personal injury lawyer or car accident attorney, call Ben Sessions of The Sessions Law Firm, LLC, today.
RECENT BLOG POSTS Our Top 10 Google My Business Takeaways From The 2020 ABA TechShow How long will it take for your lawyer to get evidence in your DUI case? Is it important that your personal injury lawyer has support staff? Your car accident claim when you don’t get treatment for a long period of time…. Have you been involved in a car accident with driver insured by ALFA GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION?